• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

spiz641

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got bored and had my Bio Cube laying around so decided i would setup a Nano in the bedroom ....
What do you guys think? ... I Went Topless with a Ecoxotic Par 38 Bulb
Live Rock & Live Sand extra from my friends build
So this was a fully no Cost Project lol

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 366
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

spiz641

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Lights pretty good .. I grabbed it from a Member as a spare light for a good price think its about 120 new though... It covers the Nano nice but not sure if it would be enough for Corals.
Tomorrow gonna get my Clean up Crew and maybe add a Fish :)

spiz641

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Thanks Johnny ... maybe ill get a few Frags in the Tank to see how they do... on my Solana the Kessil A350 is Awesome all the Corals love it and are growing like crazy

jeffvmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Lol. Looks like you should never be left alone with boredom.
It becomes another tank.:biggrin:
Nice start up with that one. I should have caught your set up with the kessil on to see all your frags open.
Did you decide which moonlights you are setting up for the 2 tanks?
I think the ledtric moonpop will be great for both.
It will require a DIY for it to be attached on your kessil though but I do have an idea in mind for that.;)
Btw I had the projector set up already. I was able to score a nice panoview 72" screen from CL. My daughter loves watching her cartoons on it.

spiz641

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jeff How have you been
Let me know if you have more Frags :) .. all the Frags are doing great everything loves the Kessil. Any time you wanna stop by let me know lights go off at 8pm lol
MoonLights im still thinking so far non on both tanks .. Was thinking about the ebay ones and hang from the ceiling along side the kessil but still thinking.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: