petecomas

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've restarted my 28g JBJ nano after losing everything to Sandy. I'm trying to make this a Caribbean/Atlantic biotope. I'm not fanatical about it, but I want my fish to be from the same area. So far I have stocked:

1 Neon Goby
1 Yellowhead Jawfish
1 Flame Cardinalfish

I like all my fish. The flamefish is beautiful and has gotten over his shyness. Same with the jawfish, who is no longer afraid of the cardinal or me and spends all day frolicking in the water column -- VERY entertaining fish! The goby just goes around picking at copepods all day.

I really want to add both a Chalk Bass and a Royal Gramma, but I'm afraid that might overcrowd the tank. What do you guys think? Should I add both fish? And if not, which of the two should I add? Or do you think these three fish are enough for a tank this size?

I have 3.5 to 4 inches of sand sloped down from the back (for the jawfish) and about 25 pounds of live rock with lots of caves and overhangs and other hiding spots.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: