EdMar1023

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reef heads. So I have started a 10gal nano reef. So far I have 20lbs live sand. Aquasun T5s. Quiteflow 10 HOB (100gph) and about 4lbs live rock, will be getting some more soon. I haven been cycling for about two weeks and just put in some CUC 2 turbo snails , 2 nassaruis and 1 blue leg hermit & 1 red leg hermit. Can some one recommend if I should get a skimmer? I have read around and they said WC are best & not to invest in a skimmer. I am planning to get some Corals in the future and should I get some more CUC? If so what else should I add? I see the turbo snail poops a lot. What's best way to clean it up? Also is it possible to get a start fish for poop? If so what do guys recommend? This hobby is consuming my life! Thanks for the help.

-Eddie reefhead.

EdMar1023

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ezoo. I actually have a powerhead. Forgot to post. I got the oceanic biocube one. (250gph). So 2 Turbos too much? Should I return one and get more snails? I got 2 nassaruis but they just burry them selfs dont do much cleaning. Haha.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: