mdenesha

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well then you might want to reconsider a reef tank..

Quite an astute observation empire... Clearly, no one has ever had softies/LPS thrive in a 12 Gal without a $225 Kessil light.

Perhaps you should "reconsider" future comments if they hold no value to the topic of the thread.

I think everyone is missing the point of this thread, I was simply asking for input regarding the link/s I posted - Obviously, I would prefer top brand lights - but unless anyone has a used set for $150 I would like to find an alternative... Which I'm confident there is.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Quite an astute observation empire... Clearly, no one has ever had softies/LPS thrive in a 12 Gal without a $225 Kessil light.

Perhaps you should "reconsider" future comments if they hold no value to the topic of the thread.

I think everyone is missing the point of this thread, I was simply asking for input regarding the link/s I posted - Obviously, I would prefer top brand lights - but unless anyone has a used set for $150 I would like to find an alternative... Which I'm confident there is.

If this is the case either of those lights will do , the only issue you may encounter is the look once it's setup , try to get a pic of the lights over a currently set up tank and see how you feel about the spectrum

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: