Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have a FOWLR set up because I love triggerfish but I have the itch to get some corals. Thinking of getting a 20-30 gallon setup. I was looking at the Innovative marine 20gallon but there are so many out there that idk which one to get. Not trying to do anything crazy like SPS, just something nice and simple. Any suggestions would be a great help.

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I bought a Lifegard because it had a great price, with a nice sump setup. I liked the idea, that it was a rimless that seemed like great quality without having to buy extras that were included and that I did not want.

However, the issue came, when I was buying equipment, there are limitations with my sump being narrow. It took a while to find a skimmer that fit.

If I bought again, I would buy an Innovative Marine, because they have a lot of equipment that is made with many options you can buy from.

I would have recommended what I used to have, but is not made anymore. I loved my Solana cube.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: