Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi looking to start a nano tank over the holidays. I am in the market for purchasing 15g range. What’s a good brand/ tank and why.

NicksReef335

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of my Fluval Evo that I got a few months ago. It's great because it's super customizable with the 3 filter chambers on the side. There's a pretty large online community for others that have one to give you ideas on live stock, aquascape, filter media, etc. The only advice that I would give is to get one used, you're more than likely going to upgrade a part or two to suit your needs and there's no point in paying full price if you're not going to use the stock components. Personally, I upgraded the lights, top, filter media, and pump.

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm a big fan of my Fluval Evo that I got a few months ago. It's great because it's super customizable with the 3 filter chambers on the side. There's a pretty large online community for others that have one to give you ideas on live stock, aquascape, filter media, etc. The only advice that I would give is to get one used, you're more than likely going to upgrade a part or two to suit your needs and there's no point in paying full price if you're not going to use the stock components. Personally, I upgraded the lights, top, filter media, and pump.
Where u got it from

Jaydontlag_

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Innovative Marine has a $99 special on 15g AIO
This is actually a pretty good deal. More gallons than the fluval and arguably a better build quality. I would go with this

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ok reefers. I made my decision I just order the 15g AIO. Now I will use this post to build the close to perfect nano tanks. What skimmer if any, lights, salt etc. should I get the cover for it or leave the top open. I have been out the game for over 10 years. So I need each and everyone help and advice

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I originally had the Noopsyche 60w light, it was very simple with only blues and whites but fan noise was too much. I then went to there AI prime and I am happy with the light.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: