• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

budddman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have a 24 gal nano, and i want to upgrade my media to seachem quality. Whats the right combination of purigen, phosguard, matrix, seagel? or anything else. ive seen some people run purigen and chemi pure elite, yet i seem to have read with chemipure it removes some benificial things from the water column which makes it a little harder to grow sps. What do you run in your nano?

JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have a 24 gal nano, and i want to upgrade my media to seachem quality. Whats the right combination of purigen, phosguard, matrix, seagel? or anything else. ive seen some people run purigen and chemi pure elite, yet i seem to have read with chemipure it removes some benificial things from the water column which makes it a little harder to grow sps. What do you run in your nano?

i have a 20 long:

full unit of chemipure elite changed every 3 months

in a knee high panty hose i have the following:
aprox 2 table spoons of each phosguard & kent reef carbon (replaced bi weekly)

it works for me, try it out. cant hurt to try it

M

mt1reefer

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I run chemi pure elite in my InTank media rack (middle column) with a small amout of phosban just to be safe. 14G Biocube reef tank...so far so good. I change the chemi pure every 6 months and the phosban every 3months.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: