Status
Not open for further replies.

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reptile Display Case - Oak (SOLD)

For sale is a turn-key reptile (bearded dragon, snake, mali urmastic, small iguana) display case or cage.

This well-built, well ventilated, unit is light oak with two sliding glass doors is in great condition.

Comes with:
o One Florescent fixture with almost new bulb plus it includes a NIB 18" Reptisun 5.0 bulb
o Two screw type fixtures for additional heating units and/or bulbs.
o 100W ceramic heater and red bulb for night viewing
o Timers and rheostats for adjusting the lights and heat within the enclosure
o Grapevines
o Cork bark piece
o Plastic Plant :)
o crushed walnut substrate

You just need to add the animal.

Overall dimensions: 41.5" long x 24" deep x 52" high
Interior Dimensions: 40" long x 21.5" deep x 20" high

This unit can be easily dismantled for transport (I'll help).

Price is $200 OBO (Cash is king!) Contact me via PM or call 9 1 7 . 2 8 7 . 2 4 7 1

SOLD

Jeff

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_02010.JPG

IMG_02011.JPG

Last edited:

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks.

It wasn't custom-custom but it was highly configurable when I bought it online. So it was made exactly to my specifications. I wish I could plug the seller but, alas, I can't recall the vendor's name and I cant find the receipt.

If I can't sell it, I have a up and coming Carpet Python that might get a new home. :)

Jeff

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
there you go.. before i got seriously into fish, i started with reptiles, had iguannas beardeds(was breading the red/golds), euromastix(a few different types/colors) and i had a blue tegu and a few snakes.. i had alot of fun with them and they were beautiful animals.. but the tegu was the hardest to deal with, when he was small(abt 12in) i got him given to me from someone who couldnt handle it.. i tamed it and was handleing it every day, but it bit me by mistake one day while trying to grab a small mouse, after the stitches i decided to pass him along..

if i had the room i would love to get back into it but coral has taken over and is my full blown hobby.. good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: