jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I have these two guns a friend gave me that I am never going to use. He was pretty into paintball and says everything is in perfect shape, but i have never shot them so i honestly have no idea.

Here is what I have...

Tiberius Arms T9 (ranger or something) has one magazine thingy that goes in the handle. It all comes in this big black case.

Dye Rail 7 or 8 (i don't remember) - i think it has a fancy barrel or something

2x HPA tanks

ok, all i know is the guns are worth about $300 each on ebay, so that is what i am asking here. You are more than welcome to come check the guns out and confirm that they work/ you just can't shoot anything in my apartment.

I would trade for a couple AI units, or just sell for cash.

I don't have any pictures, but the Dye is blue, and the Tiberius Arms is black if that helps.

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
thats fine just trying to let you know, itll be a hard sale...i am a very competitive paintballer myself and have entered in tournaments etc as well....i was just trying to help with a sale, i dont have an interest in anymore markers....just giving some advice so take it with a grain of salt i have my share of markers i payed a lot for and arent worth half their prices anymore it sucks glws

these are the prices he said were fair. if you don't like em, that's ok with me.

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
thats fine just trying to let you know, itll be a hard sale...i am a very competitive paintballer myself and have entered in tournaments etc as well....i was just trying to help with a sale, i dont have an interest in anymore markers....just giving some advice so take it with a grain of salt i have my share of markers i payed a lot for and arent worth half their prices anymore it sucks glws
+1 thats y i asked him about the dye.. I would double check the prices again on ebay and u would see they are much less..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: