YaBaBo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 91.7%
33   3   0
I have about 20 kribensis. They abre about 2 cm long... looking for maybe 3 each. I also have about 10 angel fish (ranges from 2 inches- 3 inches) and Im looking to sell them for about 5 each. Please lmk if you are interested. Im located in Woodside, Queens. They are all healthy and eat like pigs. -.- Reason of selling them is I dont want to spend all my money on food on these freshwater since I am looking to get all my aquariums into saltwater aquariums. :] Thanks for looking.

YaBaBo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 91.7%
33   3   0
ALSO HAVE AMAZON SWORDS... they reproduce like crazy in my aquarium. I have amazon swords about 5-10 leaves on each of them (4-6 inches in height) 2 for 5$. If someone spends over $25 on any of these livestocks, I will add a free female crowntail betta fish that I bought for $5.

ALSO HAVE a pair of neon tetra and black neon tetra. They had been laying eggs, and had seen babies. Just it doesnt last too long in my aquarium... -.- Lots of hiding spaces, but too much fish... I will sell both pair for 10.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: