Eisman SL65

Mason Member ;)
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Up for sale are a really nice set of cufflinks. I'd like to get $275 for them or trade for something useful.

I believe these are called "Paloma's Groove Tiffany Cufflinks". They were purchased for me by my "X" companion and we broke up shortly after she gave them to me - too long of a story to get into on here... they've been sitting in the box since I received them and I've never worn them and don't think I ever could as they bring many bad memories for me...*These cuff links were designed by Paloma Picasso (Pablo Picasso's daughter) and they were pretty limited as far as I know. They are pretty heavy and they are solid Sterling Silver with red enamel. They are truely and incredably beautiful and i doubt you'll come across another pair!*Anyhow, I know they cost somewhere around $500 with tax and all, so I'm looking for something of equal value... I would love a Playstation 4 (ps4), reec lighting, household tools, cool electronics, a galaxy s5 for tmobile, etc. If you think what you have is worth more, I will consider it and put cash on top of it. Email me your offers and please don't waste my time, these are gorgeous and timeless collectable pieces made by Tiffany. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• 00j0j_jkipfwQo3ed_600x450.jpeg
    00j0j_jkipfwQo3ed_600x450.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 123

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: