E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I?m looking for Blu Ray and DVD movies as I collect them for my home theatre.

Please let me know what you have and price. Thank you. Also, I?d rather buy a large lot than a few movies at a time.

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Approx 200 DVDs

Large collection of DVDs approximately 200 all with their cases. One price for the whole lot $250. lmk I can meet up with you to facilitate the sale. I also have a Laser Disc player w/ approx 80 movies I?ll do $200 on the player and discs.

Thanks

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I get the appeal and convenience of all-digital libraries but I like physical media. And blu-rays are obviously much better than DVD but for the right price I?ll take either one.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
It depends on what it is and how many movies are in a specific lot/how much individual choice I have. For example, I paid $40 for 100 dvds recently. It was an entire lot, and I did not keep all of them. I would pay more for blu rays, especially if I could choose individual titles.

Same idea with LEGO sets but the range is much larger. Certain minifigures I would pay $200+ each for.

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How about over 300 laser discs that are in my attic, will you take those? Lol
All kidding aside I know what you mean by physical media. Even though you can basically find anything you want to stream for some of us we enjoy collecting and adding to our libraries. I just checked my movie library app and have 274 movies on DVD and blu-ray. I don't buy like I used to, but I'll still buy a blu-ray now and then; just bought John Wick 3 this week to watch on the big screen this weekend.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: