7-paintball gun and plenty of extras and accesories $300
8-2 numark turntables and a gemeni mixer and about 50 records $75
9-zune 30 gb sometimes it freezes and u just have to reboot it $75
10-lazer level on tripod $50

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A marker is the formal name for a paintball gun.
#7 is the paintball gun that you have on sale.
Does it come with an air tank? Does it come with paintball pods (spare holders)? Belts etc.
Pictures would help.

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
i have it in my garage right now i believe its the A-5 Tippman $300 comes with i believe its called a DSX $40 air tank and the gun is modified($30) so the tank sits on more of an angle so its not in your way when aiming...aiming- inside scope red lazer dot($20)....the canister that holds the balls is modified($15) to sit on a 45 degree so its not in your face ....i have a white face mask that i paid almost $90 for its the one you can put a mini fan in for ventelation.....comes with a spyder bag ($20)for carrying the equipment.....i have a 6 piece barrel set (comes with case) for accuracy and power and depending on wear you go paintballing or where you buy paintballs the sizes always vary thats why i bought the kit which cost $100 .....i have a belt that carries 3 canisters of extra balls ($20) Cleaning rod and tool to take apart for maintenence ($15) i still have the tippman box it came in and theres some paintballs lying around in that box but not many at all
$300 is for all except the mask and kit - you can take the mask and kit for 100
Everything is practically NEW! used in one tournament and thats it LMK

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: