• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
You want to know the invoice value or do you want to know what the dealers actual cost is after incentives, holdbacks, etc?

Invoice value is easy to find on Edmunds or something similar. What the dealer is actually paying for the car is almost impossible to really find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
You want to know the invoice value or do you want to know what the dealers actual cost is after incentives, holdbacks, etc?

Invoice value is easy to find on Edmunds or something similar. What the dealer is actually paying for the car is almost impossible to really find out.
+1 ... more important is AVAILABILITY...If it's hard to get, you're not getting a 'DEAL' on it. contact a few dealers online and ask for the best price...often they will give you a very low price to get you in the door. Their trick is that they will try to 'upsell' you, and add hundreds, to thousands of extra profit $s, after you sign up! If you want to be prepared, you need to get a real value for your trade-in, and know what % you can borrow at, BEFORE you go to the dealer.
FYI, I am a former new car dealer, for 25 years, and presently, a used car wholesaler, for almost 20.

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OT:

Curious as to why you would want the Highlander in a hybrid version? I doesn't make sense to pay a $10,000 premium to get 2-7 mpg advantage.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: