Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who's going? I've finally have a reason...Picking up a piece of Jendub's "Grapes of Wrath".
I know Rob is going and manning the YourReef booth. Speaking of which..Is John looking form some local grown LE's? I've got Idaho grape frag that's about 2", I can make 2 frags of my Balli Bule Acro (not on anyones LE list), and maybe a frag of a Mike Palleta Baby blue acro (got from Tim).

thereefgeek

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David, You had better not sell frags of the Bali Blue, AKA: JWKMIIFIA (Jeni-Will-Kill-Me-If-I-Frag-It-Again) :D

Believe me, if if Mr. Coral Oasis got his hands on it, it would be listed as an LE on his site. Since I don't frag that one I suppose you could refer to it as "Limited Edition". Just stick the name "thereefgeek" in there somewhere, or better yet call it "fatsuki's Bali Blue Stag". That has a nice ring to it.

If you do, I'm guessing I'm sitting on a goldmine in my reef! Only about 3 people in the club have a peice of that coral!

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been so reluctant about fragging it because it hasn't done a whole lot of branching. For the longest time I just had a big blue Y...that was untill I added the Sieo to the tank. Now one of the braches had split quite a bit. However the other side hasn't, so I was going to incourage it by by cutting it back.

I like fatsuki's Bali Blue Stag :D ...but I don't think I would sell a piece to Frank.

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I may just offer the frags at the next meeting instead. I learned yesterday that the head gasket on my truck is starting to go...so I think I'll be shoping for a truck this weekend. That's going to cut into my budget pretty hard. Since I've already committed to Jendub for this piece and I don't think I can pass it up, I'll need to sell the frags to pay for it probably...but it's one sweet piece.
tn_IMGP41560045.jpg

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I will be there helping John out and doing a little shopping. I may be getting a frag of that piece as well! JEN IS DA BOMB!

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got any single acan or micro heads? It's got to be something small that can go on the sand, as thats pretty much the only place I have any space.

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, you may be better off paying for a BAR membership and only paying $15 for the ticket VS paying $40 for the ticket!

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In talking to John yesterday he's going to take them...I do need the cash to pay for JenDub's frag...but I do have a piece that I was going to put in the raffel that I can give to you NC...it was a tip that broke off a couple months ago...I glued it to a rock and now it's got a good 1/2 base to it...just needs to be put in a place with good flow and it should start putting up branches...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thereefgeek":3dtxonjt said:
David, You had better not sell frags of the Bali Blue, AKA: JWKMIIFIA (Jeni-Will-Kill-Me-If-I-Frag-It-Again) :D

Believe me, if if Mr. Coral Oasis got his hands on it, it would be listed as an LE on his site. Since I don't frag that one I suppose you could refer to it as "Limited Edition". Just stick the name "thereefgeek" in there somewhere, or better yet call it "fatsuki's Bali Blue Stag". That has a nice ring to it.

If you do, I'm guessing I'm sitting on a goldmine in my reef! Only about 3 people in the club have a peice of that coral!

So much for sharing the lineage :lol:

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, John said he was going to keep one of the pieces to grow out, so hopefully he will be able to supply a few frags in a while. One of the reasons I'm fraging it is to encourage it to branch, so that I've got something other than a big blue Y shaped coral...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: