Justin74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that these are high quality, some cool stuff in there though. Im gettin really impressed with this acan. Purple mouths with a bright orange ring, and the new growth flouresces green. Was eyeying for a month or so, finally snatched it up before they were gone!

bubble7-2-06.jpg

acanthastrea7-2-06.jpg

Took these tonight, hot of the megabyte ;)

-Justin

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justin74":7sivsbbi said:
Good stuff:D right on Rob. That top one is sooo ripe 8)

-Justin

I can hear the Dremel starting in the distance, and getting louder as we speak :lol:

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gresham, I need to make room in my frag tank as I will be getting some new stuff next week.

I have a frag with 7 full polyps and 4 halfers I will let go for $50. As a matter of fact any MARS member can have it for $50 as well if they want it! You don't see solid colored lords too often!

Justin74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just acquired an extremely nice colony of Leptastrea today.
So I wanted to share a sampler of the morphs/various specie
Ive collected so far, its an unhealthy addiction but I cant help but love this coral 8O
collection.jpg

-Justin

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Montage :D Ah, South Park :lol:

Which one did you just get Justin?

Justin74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No!!! Big John wouldnt sell me one! Been buggin him for months too,
"if you see any leptastrea pick some up for me..."
Then he gets two colonies and wont sell me any, ARG!!

I used paintshop to cut and paste images together Rob.
Gresham:The redskirt with blue centers is my new addition.

-Justin

Perasyte

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do you think it's worth it to frag the colony that I have (not the one you're taking), or do most folks like to buy the $100 complete piece?

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justine I want a piece of that red with blue. I think the colony John has will turn out to be red and blue. i think the skirt has just browned out.

IMO, frags are the way to go. You can spread 1 coral around to 5-10 people then that's less collection from the ocean we need to do.

Brian I am going to PM you.

Justin74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The piece I got is just as pretty as the picture, and is roughly a 3.5 X 4" peice. Pretty big. But Id need you to come over with some big tools, a dremel just aint big enough. Needs to go through about 2.5" of hard aragonite.

-Justin

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justin74":2nseiknp said:
The piece I got is just as pretty as the picture, and is roughly a 3.5 X 4" peice. Pretty big. But Id need you to come over with some big tools, a dremel just aint big enough. Needs to go through about 2.5" of hard aragonite.

-Justin

Bahh I frag stuff like that all the time. You just use the dremel to score it where you want the break at then hit the score with a chizel. works every time

Justin74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rob, you still interested? I gotta make sure I have
the right blade but I can get you piece if you still would
like. Dont think it'll be cut and healed up by our next meeting though.

-Justin

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justin how much $$ for a frag? Sorry took me so long to reply. Been out of town since Friday

Gresham, I take it you don't want the green lord???

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: