A

Anonymous

Just thought I would give you guys a ring and let you know I will be donw there living and starting my new 24 nano

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in Elk Grove now come talk to me and say hi. I am in need of some friends here in Nor cal

Justin74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey cool man. I see in your profile, your waiting to go back to So. already?hehehh, Ive been waiting patiently for 16yrs :( Hopefully your luck is better than mine! ;)

-Justin

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know why anyone would want to live down there...I wan't to go North...or west way past SF...

Justin74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're sittin on your back patio in Hope Ranch, a gated community for the elite on the ocean cliffs of Santa Barbara over looking your own private beach you would then be wondering why anyone would want to go anywhere else! ;)

As for orange county?Si.

-Justin

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duec22":90kxnfnc said:
Don't know why anyone would want to live down there...I wan't to go North...or west way past SF...

Have you ever been to San Diego??

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah...been there (nothing more than vacations), and was glad to come back... The smog...the traffic...the Rude Rude people...Heck Sac. has gotten to the point where I can barely stand it for those same reasons.. I just far prefer the coastline from SF and north...esspecially when you start getting into the redwoods...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: