mn95616

Reefer
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt - I double dog dare you to ban me...

A

Anonymous

mn95616":2s9x1l75 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt - I double dog dare you to ban me...

Fat chance! :D

A

Anonymous

sagitariuscbc":jdrs8yet said:
nice avatar and happy new year matt!~)

!~)

Nice avatar yerself! 8O Never knew you were a tool fan.

Thanks, and happy new year as well. How ya been man?

i am a huge tool fan i've seen them over a dozen times!~)

things are alright this week i should be starting a new job at my son's school!~) how'z life been treating you? hope to sea you around as it is always a pleasure!~)

!~)

A

Anonymous

Cool, what's the job? How nice to be able to be near your son while working.

Life is good! Business is boomin', so just trying to keep up with that. Bought myself a work car to transport fish and equipment. One of these days I'll be the RasBobre of Davis. :P

All I have at home is a QT tank, no corals, so I don't have that urge to get out to meetings and swaps as much anymore. I do miss the good times though.

i will be helping out as a hall monitor and with the basketball team!~) this is a perfect job for me since my back still gives me problems!~)

the good times, i miss those too!~) if you run into arlan and rian let them know i said hello and i hope all is well!~)

have a great day!~)

!~)

just to let you know ozzfest if free this year!~)
http://www.ozzfest.com/news_2006.html

OZZFEST 2007...FOR FREE

GROUNDBREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT
PULLS PLUG ON TICKET PRICES

"This will change everybody’s impression of the way touring in the summer in America should be."--Sharon Osbourne

Imagine a day of wall-to-wall hard rock.

Imagine the world's greatest headliner sharing a bill with cutting edge new artists.

Imagine if this brass-knuckled beast was hellbent on coming to your town.

Imagine this earth-pounding event...FOR FREE.

2007 will forever mark the year OZZFEST spiked the concert industry's punch and gave every head-banging American kid a reason to strap on an air guitar with the historic announcement that tickets to the summer’s premiere touring concert festival won't cost fans a dime.
FREE.jpg

RasBobre

Active Reefer
Nuts Matt! I just bought a new Chevy Express cargo van to work out of and could of made you a great deal on my Silverado and 200 gallon storage tank.

Here's a shot of my latest project.

weis4.jpg

A

Anonymous

RasBobre":9zo72f32 said:
Nuts Matt! I just bought a new Chevy Express cargo van to work out of and could of made you a great deal on my Silverado and 200 gallon storage tank.

Here's a shot of my latest project.

weis4.jpg

Holy cripes man! Any shots of the display tank? Looks like a self cleaning RK2 skimmer back there huh?

RasBobre

Active Reefer
Here's a couple shots of the sump Matt. I do not have a great shot of the display yet. It's a two sided bow, 750 gallon artificial reef with 300 pounds live rock and a few corals. Currently has 12 Green Chromis, young adult Emperor (a Leng Sy experiment), Mimic & Naso Tang, Coral Beauty, Ruby Head Wrasse, Algae Blenny, YS Maroon Clown, two B&W Heni's, 6 Cleaner Shrimp, 6 Emerald Crabs, two Tiger Tails and two Halloween Urchins.

One side an office, other a gym. Neither room has window coverings and getting a good shot of the tank has been difficult.

All lighting and alarms are controlled through the homes smart system, which allows me to adjust a few things as needed and check the parameters through the Aqua Web monitors, plus a web cam. It was done right!

Weissump.jpg
weissump2.jpg

A

Anonymous

No kidding! Are those flow through heaters up near the top of the left picture? What is the tall green tower?

RasBobre

Active Reefer
Three Redline+ 115V heaters from Custom Aquatics. A bit of an overkill. The filltration room is a good 30-40 feet from the aquarium and I only need to use two of the three heaters during the winter because the filtration runs through the concrete slab. A chiller was necessary in the fall.

weisheaters.jpg

The tower is full of bio balls. :( :(

mn95616

Reefer
Robert - that is one nice clean setup! I am still trying to figure out what everything is.

Shawn - congrat on the new job!

Matt - we need to do lunch. What day of the week is good for you?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: