mn95616

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt - I double dog dare you to ban me...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mn95616":2s9x1l75 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt - I double dog dare you to ban me...

Fat chance! :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sagitariuscbc":jdrs8yet said:
nice avatar and happy new year matt!~)

!~)

Nice avatar yerself! 8O Never knew you were a tool fan.

Thanks, and happy new year as well. How ya been man?

sagitariuscbc

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am a huge tool fan i've seen them over a dozen times!~)

things are alright this week i should be starting a new job at my son's school!~) how'z life been treating you? hope to sea you around as it is always a pleasure!~)

!~)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, what's the job? How nice to be able to be near your son while working.

Life is good! Business is boomin', so just trying to keep up with that. Bought myself a work car to transport fish and equipment. One of these days I'll be the RasBobre of Davis. :P

All I have at home is a QT tank, no corals, so I don't have that urge to get out to meetings and swaps as much anymore. I do miss the good times though.

sagitariuscbc

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will be helping out as a hall monitor and with the basketball team!~) this is a perfect job for me since my back still gives me problems!~)

the good times, i miss those too!~) if you run into arlan and rian let them know i said hello and i hope all is well!~)

have a great day!~)

!~)

sagitariuscbc

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just to let you know ozzfest if free this year!~)
http://www.ozzfest.com/news_2006.html

OZZFEST 2007...FOR FREE

GROUNDBREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT
PULLS PLUG ON TICKET PRICES

"This will change everybody’s impression of the way touring in the summer in America should be."--Sharon Osbourne

Imagine a day of wall-to-wall hard rock.

Imagine the world's greatest headliner sharing a bill with cutting edge new artists.

Imagine if this brass-knuckled beast was hellbent on coming to your town.

Imagine this earth-pounding event...FOR FREE.

2007 will forever mark the year OZZFEST spiked the concert industry's punch and gave every head-banging American kid a reason to strap on an air guitar with the historic announcement that tickets to the summer’s premiere touring concert festival won't cost fans a dime.
FREE.jpg

RasBobre

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nuts Matt! I just bought a new Chevy Express cargo van to work out of and could of made you a great deal on my Silverado and 200 gallon storage tank.

Here's a shot of my latest project.

weis4.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RasBobre":9zo72f32 said:
Nuts Matt! I just bought a new Chevy Express cargo van to work out of and could of made you a great deal on my Silverado and 200 gallon storage tank.

Here's a shot of my latest project.

weis4.jpg

Holy cripes man! Any shots of the display tank? Looks like a self cleaning RK2 skimmer back there huh?

RasBobre

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a couple shots of the sump Matt. I do not have a great shot of the display yet. It's a two sided bow, 750 gallon artificial reef with 300 pounds live rock and a few corals. Currently has 12 Green Chromis, young adult Emperor (a Leng Sy experiment), Mimic & Naso Tang, Coral Beauty, Ruby Head Wrasse, Algae Blenny, YS Maroon Clown, two B&W Heni's, 6 Cleaner Shrimp, 6 Emerald Crabs, two Tiger Tails and two Halloween Urchins.

One side an office, other a gym. Neither room has window coverings and getting a good shot of the tank has been difficult.

All lighting and alarms are controlled through the homes smart system, which allows me to adjust a few things as needed and check the parameters through the Aqua Web monitors, plus a web cam. It was done right!

Weissump.jpg
weissump2.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No kidding! Are those flow through heaters up near the top of the left picture? What is the tall green tower?

RasBobre

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three Redline+ 115V heaters from Custom Aquatics. A bit of an overkill. The filltration room is a good 30-40 feet from the aquarium and I only need to use two of the three heaters during the winter because the filtration runs through the concrete slab. A chiller was necessary in the fall.

weisheaters.jpg

The tower is full of bio balls. :( :(

mn95616

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Robert - that is one nice clean setup! I am still trying to figure out what everything is.

Shawn - congrat on the new job!

Matt - we need to do lunch. What day of the week is good for you?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: