Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Us and our reefs are done the US dollar is going to collapse then how will we support our reefs when we can't support our families Smh at this country. #whathappenedusa

I agree, it is mathematically inevitable. It will happen at some point, they can't get out of it by printing more currency which we don't have anyway. My family started prepping awhile back, food, water, defense equipment, etc.. When the time comes, barter and services might be the only currency. It's time to become self sufficient as much as possible.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
This is why on sat and Sunday I will be getting my FCC technician ham liscence , gonna make me a chart plotting every repeater in the four cardinal directions in case I gotta skip town wether by disaster or walking dead lol i know that if all the cell phones and tv go out, radio frequencies are always in the sky

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Government shut down before in 95 I believe and we pulled through. The difference here is the show preppers that got everyone ready for the epic collapse. This will be taken care of and your tanks will survive. Stop reading blobs on FB and twitter LOL

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
You're gonna get your ham license? I hate to burst your bubble but read:

http://www.fcc.gov/shutdown-page.html

The collapse of the dollar has been happening for years now. Was on a family trip through Europe in 6th grade. I remember everything from the pound in England, the Swiss Frank and all the other money's were worth less than the dollar by far but it has not been that way for quite some time.

Last edited:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Woe! The end is near!

:lol2:

Stockpiling food and water for a hurricane isnt a bad idea. Doing the same for an "inevitable crash of the value of the dollar" ? Come on..

And while we're on that note.. These doomsday preppers shows are a bit much. If the world is essentially ruined with nuclear fall-out, or an asteroid, or some other crazy event.. Are you really going to want to be around? Seriously? Not to be bleak but there's no way I'm going to live out the rest of my life in a barren wasteland. Lol.. Are people that afraid of what comes next?

And on the economic note, there have been a number of economic downturns. The US rebounded just fine. Will we ever get back to the huge surplus (greedy excess) that we had before? Maybe, maybe not. We all don't need to live in mansions or drive Ferraris. I do see Long Island turning into the land of the uber rich and "their help" while the middle class disappears but that's another topic :D

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
You're gonna get your ham license? I hate to burst your bubble but read:

http://www.fcc.gov/shutdown-page.html

The collapse of the dollar has been happening for years now. Was on a family trip through Europe in 6th grade. I remember everything from the pound in England, the Swiss Frank and all the other money's were worth less than the dollar by far but it has not been that way for quite some time.

Thanks jimmy I got the email also but they are still holding the test course and test on sat and Sunday at the , I been studying like a mad man so I'm ready to go

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I got a case of water in each car and I rotate them for fresh ones every once in a while and I got some good old military beef stew in mre form so I'm ok with that lol plenty of high power flashlights and a awesome arctic blue spider 3 laser in case I'm called upon to lace the target lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: