MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
The old Pacquiao would pick Rios apart within a few rounds because Rios is a tough guy who stands right in front of you, but after Pac's last fight and he is envolved with so many outside the ring things ..don't know if his heart is really in the ring.. but I still like him to win with either a later round TKO or decision.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
thank you ...I had a feeling it would go the distance or later rounds. It tells me he's not the same, although still a very good fighter. Any rumors, which I've heard, of Mayweather...forget it and would be very surprised if it happened!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
^It isn't going to happen. Look for Pac vs Bradley 2 first. I would rather him clear that fight up by taking Bradley apart.

JMM should be his retirement fight instead of Floyd because of history.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
JMM...? Why beat a dead horse... 4 fights already. Regardless on what happened in the last why drag his name over and over and over. The only thing I can see here is the $$$... But other than that I wouldn't want to see another rematch between those two.

Bradley would probably be the better to fight. That fight was a straight sham from the beginning.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: