LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I graduated college with a 3.95somthing and now I have one of the top rated jobs for people who did NOT go to college, and I spend my day taking my clotes off. I am sure my parents are proud :redface: .

BroRage

Junior Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
../

johan 06 bs biology/chem FDU Fairleigh Dickinson Un. going for masters present and brother of lambda theta phi, latin fraternity inc. and presently also working as grad assistant at the school..

I will be proud of you...not answering as a male sexist though...

Last edited:

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am a fit model - I try on clothes to make sure they are the correct size and proportion for production. A slave to fashion with no time for selling anything, and too old for anyone to want to buy it!

You guys need to read business week more often. That's where the top ten jobs that you don't need to go to college for are posted. :smile:

Liz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I graduated college with a 3.95somthing and now I have one of the top rated jobs for people who did NOT go to college, and I spend my day taking my clotes off. I am sure my parents are proud :redface: .

Whatever pays the bills... KUDOS about the 3.95!:flower:

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
one would think with a 3.95 she'd know how to spell clothes

Henrye

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Albert, poor spelling can be forgiven for someone who keeps taking their clothes off all day. Remember, she's spends a good part of the day changing clothes, so if she forgets its spelling, view it in the same light as the difficulty of remembering your own home phone number.:rolleyes:

Actually, Leslie, after wearing so many different clothes through the day, have you ever forgotten what you started out wearing in the morning?:confused:

I'm sure you're parents are proud of you. Just don't tell them how many times you get stuck by straight pins.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I haven't completely forgotten, but sometimes I will go back to an appointment and see my jacket or a tee shirt hanging there. I forget my shoes all the time and leave wearing the wrong ones.

My mom is a nurse so she insisted on every vaccination that you can think of! Tetanus - done. Chicken Pox - updated. Yellow Fever - No Problem!!

Yes, my spelling and grammar have both begun to suck. No usie, You losie:)

My real point in bringing up my job and GPA is that college is over emphasized. You can be really successful as long as you are determined and smart. When Jer finished highschool back in the stone ages, he wanted to start a software company - remember computers were still using punch cards. His parents made him go to college instead. To this day, he complains about it!

OK - sorry for the HiJack.

:backtotop

Any more college age reefers for Froggies New Sub Reef Culture?

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm a young reefer and I go to a community college, does that count >?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: