• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domboski

No Coral Here
gorgy2.jpg

I have Red Gorgonian's with Bright Yellow Polyps. These don't come around often so don't miss out!

3" frag = $15

Mini Colony = $50

Bad pic but the colors are awesome!

Pick up in Clifton, NJ

Attachments

• gorgy.JPG
    gorgy.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
Shipping would be $10-15. If we can get two more people in Manhattan I will take the ride in. If anyone wants a piece shipped let me know. I'll provide a bigger frag to offset the shipping costs. I added better pics.

Domboski

No Coral Here
We have enough people for a city drop. I can meet everyone today somewhere near midtown or I can meet tomorrow early morning or on my way back from softball around 12:30pm. If one person wouldn't mind taking all of the frags in Manhattan so the others can pick them up I'll take $10 off the cost of your frag/colony. I also could ship them all to one person for free and you all can pick up from that spot too.

Alternatively, I'm playing softball at Maurice ave tomorrow from 10:30am-12pm if anyone wants to pick up from there.

Pay'pal can be sent to [email protected]

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Dom, I can grab some from you tomorrow on my way home from the earlier softball games for people in Queens if they are interested. I'm in Flushing and available all afternoon and early evening.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Tomorrow during softball works for me. I live 1 1/2 miles from there. I can pick up for others too.

Dom, I can grab some from you tomorrow on my way home from the earlier softball games for people in Queens if they are interested. I'm in Flushing and available all afternoon and early evening.

Great! Why don't you guys meet me at the park. knugenx, it is the park right off the LIE. I'll bring your frags and if anyone else wants to grab them from you they can let us know before 9am tomorrow. I'll be getting to the field around 10:30am.

Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: