Hove75

Advanced Reefer
I found it but Unfortunately no store hours or days of operation were ever posted I wasted half day trying to find the shop and when i finally found it .It was closed NICE!!!!????????????

Last edited:

brianx45

Diamonds of the Reef
Sorry for anyone who made the trip here and we were closed. Right now we do not have set hours but I am usually there between the hours of 6:00pm and 8:00pm everyday. If you would like to stop by it would be best to either email me here, call or text me at 917-482-6392 just to confirm. Once again sorry for any trouble this has caused anyone.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
I was there yesterday and it is a great store. For the people who are having trouble finding it, even though the address is Ave. X, the entrance is around corner on E.22 St. up from the pizzeria. HTH and good luck Brian.

I just wanted to say that Brian is a very cool, informative person and I really enjoyed visiting his awesome store. Great selection, competitive prices, very clean tanks and overall positive experience. And all that while he didn't even open officially yet. This is going to be one of the best stores in NYC once it opens. Next time I stop by I will grab a camera and take some photos of this gem in Brooklyn. Good luck with the store buddy, I know I will be there often:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: