Trying to figure out how it all works on this Forum, I'm transitioning from our shop to online mostly, will be having some great deals, at moment we have we have Onyx Picasso, Picasso, Snowflake, Picasso nicer pattern, Wyoming White, Platinum, Platinum snowflake, we are redoing three salt water systems.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
You should capitalize the P and E for Pet Emporium. You name looks like a bunch of random letters and people probably look at this thread wondering what store this is.

cejayreef13

Advanced Reefer
they sell on craigslist they literally take pics of the fish in the bags straight from the supplier this isn't his only business and prob won't be in business for long

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
@ceejayreef- I can?t find them on nj Craigslist. I was gonna ask them and see if they could get those pyramid butterflies. But your my bro and you must know something we don?t know. Thanks for the heads up. Hit me up when you get free

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
I didn't think they were gonna be very professional when I read they had tanks in the florist that they were selling fish out of.. That he closed down a shop to make it in his garage. I wouldn't deal with them anyway but thanks for the headsup. Was just trying to see what he was offering.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: