Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Just wanted to thank AE for everything!! From great communication, timely delivery, and awesome corals & clam. Nice prices as well. Looking forward to more transactions. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get them uploaded.

Again, THANK YOU for everything.:hug:

Attachments

• July32007coralupdate140.jpg
    July32007coralupdate140.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 327
  • July32007coralupdate139.jpg
    July32007coralupdate139.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 318
  • July32007coralupdate002.jpg
    July32007coralupdate002.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
You welcome! It was very nice to meet you! Thank you for inviting me into your home and showing me your beautiful tanks! Enjoy the corals and clam they look great!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
is your maroon ramming that bubble??? :lol2:

Noodleman, to tell you the truth I'm wondering exactly what the heck was she doing. As soon as the bubble started to open she went over to inspect it. Then she would open her mouth, and put the whole bubble in her mouth. Then go to the next bubble. Almost like she was tasting them.:scratchch Weird!

I've got to get a better pic of that bubble coral.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Thank you Steveo & Wolverine! It is a beauty. Today it is fully open, and oh my goodness it is a pretty one!

Nice Clam it is! Awilda your stuff looks nice! Hows the Watermelon doing?

It's doing great! Pics of my other acquisitions will be appearing soon on my tank thread! You'll see them there.:usa1:

Last edited:

emps

Tired Member
I want to chime in on Alex as well, great quick service and nice looking corals. The delivery part is the best since it's hard for me to get to Brooklyn/Queens (where it seems everyone sells corals) and NJ options are limited in terms of vendors or LFS (Absolutely Rich :) )

russianmd

Advanced Reefer
I am totally due for a FTS in my tank thread, but it's definitely looking way prettier since I've stop by Alex's a couple of times. I got that beatiful gorgonian, a clam, and an acans - all are huge, and amazing values.

Thank you so much, Alex! It's great to have you around :groupflip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: