cowfish

Psycho-ologist
I'm looking for interesting ricordia (I currently have several that are orange, teal, green, would like something different) zoanthids (yellow, blues, watermelon, etc.), mushrooms, pink tipped green frogspawn, bright, dense frags/colony of green star polyps and a small fox coral. I live on Long Island, but work in Bellerose (Queens). Do you have a brick and mortar store and if so what is the address? I'd like to come out and take a look.

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
i would also be interested if you got your hands on a rare ric or yuma. i have been dying to get a got pink yuma for the longest time. do what you can. if the retail price would be unbelievably high then just forget it.

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
I don't need the GSP or frogspawn anymore. I'm still looking for interesting zoas, mushrooms and rics. However, I can't pay $100 for a single polyp so don't get an overly exotic piece on my account. A small frag of blue or rainbow zoas would be awesome though. As would a small green fox coral or an interesting discosoma mushroom.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: