Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
The stores grand opening starts tomorrow. I wanted to thank all the members that stopped by so far. We are almost fully stocked and ready to go! I just finished getting in the last coral shipment of this week. We have some decent variety of fish and corals for a reasonable price(I hope). We tried to provide a large variety but please excuse the small space. Hopefully if all goes well we will have a larger store. I am only providing saltwater livestock here for all you hardcore saltwater fans! Also take advantage of discount on fish and corals! We are still working on dry goods and getting those in but we do have livestock!

We have the following fish:
-Foxface
-Auriga Butterfly
-Imperator
-Dogface Puffer
-Porcupine puffer
-Power Brown and blue tangs
-Hippo tangs
-Yellow Tangs
-Purple Queen Anthias
-Coral beauty
-Flame Angel
-Heniocus
-Sailfin tangs
-Lawnmower Blennies
-Barletts Anthias
-Green Clown Goby
-Citron Clown Goby
-Twinspot goby
-Pearly Jawfish
-Longhorn Cowfish
-Boxfish
-Lubbocks Fairy Wrasse
-Sixline Wrasse
-Clownfish
-Bangaii Cardinal
-Assorted Damsels
-Royal Gramma
-Green Chromis
-Purple Firefish
-Yellow Watchmen Goby

-Cleaner shrimp(small)
-Fire Shrimp(small)
-Peppermint Shrimp
-Blue Linkia
-Purple impact urchin
-Black Seahorses
-Snails
-Hermits

-Frag Tank with over 40+ frags
LPS
SPS
Leathers
Zoas

I have wayy too much things to list for corals. This grand opening special starts tomorrow untill sunday! I encourage everyone to stop by just to atleast take a look! Saturday I will try to provide some Dunkin Donuts and/or pizza for everyone.

I would also like to thank Sweetsop for the store warming gift(cookies)! I will also try to snap some good pics of the corals and fish to throw up on my online store and for you all to see! Once everything gets settled in I will resume providing free delivery! Thanks everyone and I hope to meet you all!!

Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Just got a Bubble Coral from Aquatic Express...they have some nice stuff...let me know when the next batch of Croeca's come in :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: