JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Stopped by Aquatic Express today in Ridgewood and place was gorgeous, witha nice selection of extremely reasonably priced fish. Staff was extremely friendly and made me happy to give them my business over the other Queens competition.

I got a few firefish and a great yellow watchman goby, all look great and already eating. And prices are as good if not better than the other stores out there and livestock couldnt look healthier!

I look forward to see how it grows in months to come

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
I couldn't Agree more with JLAudio! The place maybe small but it has a very nice selection of fish & corals. I left with a very nice finger leather, and I plan to continue to visit often. Everything is so clean, and by the way how many dedicated SW stores do you guys/gals know of. They even have a couch to sit on.;)

Keep up the great job your doing!!

Attachments

• mshur's wrasse 030_640x480.jpg
    mshur's wrasse 030_640x480.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:

Bori

I just returned from visiting Aquatic Express. This has to be the most immaculate fish store in the city. The live stock looked exceptional and the prices were very competitive (thank you for the unexpected MR discount). As promised in an earlier post. I was intent on restocking after a midsummer chiller failure that decimated my livestock. I normally would have gone to the "other" Queens store but man, I'm glad I came here. Kiwi(sp?) was the young lady that tended to me and you couldn't ask for a more pleasant sales person. She patiently bagged (and bagged, and bagged lol) everything I asked for without the slightest hint of agitation or rushing me. I found "nearly" everthing that I set out to get and some. Please do post when you get any Mandarin or spotted dragonettes and if you intend on stocking ON Formula 1 & 2 frozen foods. As soon as my newly introduced specimen get acclimated to their new home I'm sure to return for more.
btw, this is what I picked up
1-Devil's Hand
1-small colony Red Mushrooms
1-small colony green Mushrooms
1-small colony green mushrooms
1-speghetti leather
1-small colony Nuclear green Zoas
2- Fighting Conches
6-hermit crabs
3-Banggii Cardinals
Thank you Kiwi for you time and courtesy and best of luck!!
--Rob--

Last edited:

kenske

Yep, great livestock and prices. Love that store.

When i leave my office, i usually take a slight detour to the store. Then it's only 10 mins to my crib. how convenient.

My only complaint.....now there's another lfs with great livestock for me to spend my hard earned $$$ on. damn it Alex....lol

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Thank you Alex & Kewee(Please correct spelling on your better half's name):hug:!! Everything is doing really good!

Attachments

• Green Ric AX_640x480.jpg
    Green Ric AX_640x480.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 187
  • Zoa AX.jpg
    Zoa AX.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 'Candy cane' AX_640x480.jpg
    'Candy cane' AX_640x480.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 192

NoobieReefer

A newbie!
awesome store and healthy livestock! This is one of the best LFS i've ever been in. Picked up a few nice pieces as well for a awesome price! Keep up the good work guys!

NYAUX

I went on sat. to check out the store and ended up buying some nice stuff.. I'll post pic's soon. Great store and the people are really freindly, too bad i didn't have enough money or I would have left with so much more. Looking forward to going back soon.

kenske

This past weekend i got:

1. Blue Tort - stopped buying sps for...forever... but couldn't resist this one. It's doing great by the way. polyps are out since day 1.

2. Orange with some neon green blasto wellsi. Its this kind of quality that gives me an ich to start acquiring more color morphs of the same coral

3. Dendro - Got one already, but cannot stop. As a matter of fact, im getting another one this week from another fellow reefer of MR.

Thanks Alex! I will post pics as soon as i get caught up with some homework from...The Job. Good luck with everything...im sure we'll speak again...soon....real soon :)

Keep up the great work. And keep bringing in the sweet stuff. unlike some other vendors who only sells "schwegg"...lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: