-Ocellaris
-Misbar Ocellaris
-Thin Stripe Derasa 3"
-Thick Stripe Derasa 3"
-ReefPODS

Prices and pics will be posted soon.

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Do you order clams from ORA? How much for a small maximus...it is not for me but I did not know that you also ordered from them. After my tank is cycled I want to get a baby Picasso clown from them as well as a regular "Nemo" clown...:) Please let me know what the prices are like and when you usually order from them.
Thanks!!
Nikki

Bori

Did you happen to get a green carpet anemone in this shipment? My colt coral feels lonely banished to my sump. He thinks he's being punished :)

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Do you order clams from ORA? How much for a small maximus...it is not for me but I did not know that you also ordered from them. After my tank is cycled I want to get a baby Picasso clown from them as well as a regular "Nemo" clown...:) Please let me know what the prices are like and when you usually order from them.
Thanks!!
Nikki

I have 2 blue maximas from ORA. $49.99 each

Where was the regal angel collected from?

Regal is from Bali

Did you happen to get a green carpet anemone in this shipment? My colt coral feels lonely banished to my sump. He thinks he's being punished :)

I'm still working on it. Everytime I place and order from my supplier he doesnt ship it out. I'm trying to get it still and will let you know ASAP!

What are reefpods? Are these the small pods that some carnivorous fish feed on?

A photo would help. Thanks!

They are pods that fish like madarins love to eat.

Bori

I'm still working on it. Everytime I place and order from my supplier he doesnt ship it out. I'm trying to get it still and will let you know ASAP!
Thanks guys. I'll shoot over there on Fri. to see what else you got.

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
They didnt arrive.... Its pretty hard for me to get them but when I do, i'll let you know. I rarely get them even though I tried almost every shipment to try and get them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: