Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
:eat:Starting 11/17/07 to 11/24/07 We will be having a Thanksgiving sale! 15% off all corals and 10% off all fish!

ALOT of fish and coral are already sold! We are getting low on stock with still a few pieces left! Sale ends tomorrow guys so get something while you can!

Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
My Birthday is the 23rd do i get a special discount or first dibs on something cool or something free or something for half off or something that you arent going to sell or frag but will give to me cause its my birthday or something i can have that will come in the future or something or something that u want to donate to the hov fund or something you can just sell me at regular discount price :biggrin:

My Birthday is the 23rd do i get a special discount or first dibs on something cool or something free or something for half off or something that you arent going to sell or frag but will give to me cause its my birthday or something i can have that will come in the future or something or something that u want to donate to the hov fund or something you can just sell me at regular discount price :biggrin:

this is too funny!!!
maybe all of us can get together and give him some RO water for a present. LMAO!!
:D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: