tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
mysis

did you qt the mysis? they are not eating and some of them didn't make it. are they covered under the 7 days guarantee?:eek:

lol...lol...just joking with ya. we gotta have a sense of humor....remember super male vlamingi with huge gonads joke?:biglaugh::joke:

the mysis were great ....95% survival rate.....85% of them made it into the refugium. 10% into the display as you suggested. the dead ones became the wrasses's snack.:eat:

thanks again for the mysis. it was very nice to meet you. i didn't realize that we were chatting on the street for over an hour!!!

see ya soon for them lineatus.

thanks, tom

ps. note the time of this post......me no sleep!!!!

Domboski

No Coral Here
Sense of humor? What is that? :scratch:

It was nice meeting you and I enjoyed the chat. Thanks for the feedback and I'll see you again soon. Can't wait to check out the Koralia mod you mentioned.

BTW, I've reported your post to the mods for poor language :wink1:

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
I purchased a christmas wrasse from Dom and it was an great purchase and the fish is doing great. I will looking forward to getting more fish from Dom.

Jason

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
I purchased a beautiful 3" Black Tang from these guys and I am absolutely thrilled. Their policy of QT'ing and the week guarantee made buying a rare and pricey fish from these guys a no brainer. Dom actually gave me some of the pellets the fish was eating and even offered to provide an air pump to keep the fish fresh for the hour ride to my house!!! What other vendor would do that!

I will definitely be a repeat customer (Dom...you know what I am after :splitspin). Dom and Justin are doing it the right way!!!!!!

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
I have to say that this is a negative feedback....Dom sold me mysis knowing i was going to get drunk. Friends dont let friends reef drunk...I got twisted and forgot the mysis in my friends car. they never made it to my tank... :mad: so if you are going to get drunk dont deal with DOM...but if you are sober he is great :biggrin:

Hahaha

Domboski

No Coral Here
Thanks guys. We appreciate the kind words :) We're definitely doing our best to keep the fish and reefers happy.

As for HOV.......

HOV.jpg

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
yeah another negative feed back from me. i bought a pair of the lineatus wrasses from dom. they were too colorful and fat. i wanted a couple of drab and sick looking expensive wrasses but he tricked me into getting treated/qt'd for over a month/ and eating ones.

and that's not all, the red macro algae didn't have the acro/clam eating flatworms on them. not even any red bugs either. i wanted those hitch hikers so i can wipe out my whole tank and buy new stuff.

people, don't deal with him if you like throwing money away on expensive diseased fishes and pesky hitch hikers.....lol

thanks dom for some nice fishies. just finished dripping them and now sectioned off by themselves in the display. the mini brittle stars and amphipods seem to like the red algae.

next on my list, pygmy/potbelly seahorses, hawaiian cleaner, golden rhomboids, and a small achilles tang. and hopefully some corals once you're in jersey.

thanks again, tom

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
one more thing that i must mention...
dom is the only vendor that i've met that quarantine fish before selling in order to make sure it is healthy, ich free and ... well you know what i mean, A++ for this vendor.

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
I can't say enough good things about Dom's service. He will get you almost anything you want, quarantine and medicate it, get it feeding, and deliver it to your door!!!

The anthias are looking amazing and doing great. I can honestly say I will never get a fish from anyone else. Thanks again Dom!

nforgione

Nakieclown69
DOM YOU DA MAN! This reefer saved my weekend. He turned a bad deal with another user(nimmer01) into a good one by helpng me out with livestock. I would completely recommend Dom to any user looking or great deals and great livestock in NJ!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: