myblock175

A.K.A TECH KING
I have 2 green severums, 1 blue severum, 1 red headed severum, 1 fahaka puffer, 1 chocolate cichlid, 1 red texas cichlid, and 4 green terrors I'm looking to get rid of for saltwater fish or store credit. They are all in perfect health. I just wanna go another direction with it now

pmui

I have 2 green severums, 1 blue severum, 1 red headed severum, 1 fahaka puffer, 1 chocolate cichlid, 1 red texas cichlid, and 4 green terrors I'm looking to get rid of for saltwater fish or store credit. They are all in perfect health. I just wanna go another direction with it now
This is a re-home/donation thread, i don't think anyone is selling or buying on this thread.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
"Want to trade or get rid of fish? Let us know!!!"

Dom, I'll be in touch. I might want to trade my Hippo, depending on what my granddaughters have to say.LOL

i have a 5-6" porcupine puffer that would like to re-home...shper healthy, voracious eater, coral safe but not reef safe...jp t trade for almost anything..a few frags...a coral.., a fish..let me know 347-587-0768

Attachments

• 0906131808b.jpg
    0906131808b.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 311

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: