Domboski

No Coral Here
If you have fish you would like to trade for other fish we have in stock or store credit please let me know! If you just want to get rid of a fish we will take them as well. I've been taking fish from people who no longer can care for them and treating them for disease. They are then put up for adoption within our adoption thread located here: DOTR Fish Adoptions

We have a long client wish list so we may be able to broker trades too so everyone is happy including the fish!

Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
hmmmmmm..... are you making a halfway house for fish?

If so I have a 3" juvi koran angel in need of a new home.
not necessarily reef safe.

:)

I'm happy to take the angel. I would QT it and then offer it up for adoption. That is another thread :lol2: I have some other fish that have been literally dropped off at my house because people no longer wanted them that will be offered up for adoption after they are QT'd as well.

nminunni

Advanced Reefer
I have a brittle star in Queens that I am looking to move, he is too big for my set up. I am looking for cleaner shrimp, other cool shrimp or a bicolor blenny.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: