Domboski

No Coral Here
I have a wedding that requires significant travel the weekend of the swap. I probably wont be able to get to the swap until around lunch time or hopefully late morning.

This puts a lot of pressure on Justin so I wanted to see if there were 1 or 2 people interested in helping out. Someone to help Justin set up the day before would be awesome too but not as urgent as the day of the swap.

We will pay for the help either in livestock or cash :)

Shoot me an email ([email protected]) if interested and I'll provide more details. I'm going to give people I already know and trust first look.

Thanks!

Domboski

No Coral Here
Thanks Duke. I'll let Justin know.

Right now we have a few people helping out plus the swap volunteers. I'd like to create a schedule of sorts so we know who we have and when. The biggest part we need help with is getting the stuff from my house to Brooklyn the day before and getting the fish and other livestock from my house to brooklyn the morning of.

I'll contact those who have said they can help to iron this out but if others are interested let me know.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: