Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I have been feeding kanoplex and metroplex with focus as a binder… it bought me a week but I just lost my three year old swallowtail which has me supper bummed out . Still infected are a newly added blue hippo 2 kole tangs and my clowns seem unfazed . Does anyone have a emergency qt I can pay to use . Or maybe some formalin or something I can purchase . I have nothing local here on Staten Island . Even petco refuses to sell things as simple as coper . The fish especially the hippo are in danger ⚠️ please and thank you ?? . I’ve never seen such a relentless bacteria . My corals are taking a hit with all the stuff I added and the parasites are still at it .

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feel for you. I had what looked to be marine velvet hit my tank and it was a gut punch. Good luck and wish I was closer to help with a hospital tank. I have a 55 gallon on hand for both QT and hospital tank. Never making that mistake again….

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I had done this h202 and ruby reef yesterday straight to the display setting up the qt at some point today. But that’s pointless w/o meds ..Would u happen to know if kanoplex and metroplex bind with focus could have made the brook worse ?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I may have some Chloroquine Phosphate, were you able to get the 10 gallon QT tank? Hippos sometimes don’t do well with CP so it would be a risk but it is a fast acting treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Czynot

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
To follow up on this post.
All of the fish had velvet. Hippo was covered and was too far gone to be saved. She lost the fight after 36hrs. Two scopas tang, pair of clown and one cleaner recovered after few days in copper. They all are eating well. They will have to wait 9 weeks to before going back home.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: