eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Usually when there's a third leg it takes a while longer for them to spawn some feel uncomfortable n may take long or never u want faster results leave the ones that are always together n separate the 3 rd one that always fallow the male n female..that's if u wanna go that way

Maximus227

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Don't no how old ,but my favorite fishes :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 418

tomjof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was never into the whole clownfish rave but when I got this pair from r and r aquatics, I truly understand the beauty of the clownfish. I got 1 Wyoming white and 1 black phantom snowflake. I love them. I'll try to get better pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1374565152.015648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1374565152.015648.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 218

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Honesty 2 clowns would be fine in one tank. But I have since people keep more then 2 clowns in a tank which I did try that one time and it didn't work out for me well. Once you have a single pair that's been in your tank for a while they will kill other clownfish since there very territorial with your surroundings.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Honesty 2 clowns would be fine in one tank. But I have since people keep more then 2 clowns in a tank which I did try that one time and it didn't work out for me well. Once you have a single pair that's been in your tank for a while they will kill other clownfish since there very territorial with your surroundings.

I had a pair of Ocellaris for a while then added 3 more black and whites Ocellaris. The black & white ones immediately became part of their family and stayed in the anemone with them. It really depends on the species AND you always need to add smaller!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: