regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nikon D5100 vs Canon Rebel T3i. I ve done my research but would like some suggestions. I bought the D5100 as a wedding gift for my brother but I want one now for myself to replace the awful canon point and shot that I ve.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
here we go again with Nikon v Canon.

Do yourself a favor, goto the store a real camera store like BH.

Handle the cameras and see what you like the best in your hand. For the most part they are soooo similar in quality it does not matter. I am a Canon person, only because a friend of mine got me hooked on Canon (he has since switched to Nikon, bastard [professional photographer]).

But for end users compare them in your hand and make sure that you compare the similar price ranges to each.

I am also in the opinion to spend the most that you can on the body since you will be able to get more lenses later on (the coveted 100mm macro).

The T3i is def a starter body, so if you can swing it go to the next level (you will be happy that you did, much more functional and configurable). If i would recommend a body it would be the Canon 60d. But I will recommend a Canon just because that is what I shoot.

So in the end it comes down to what is the most comfortable for you to handle. IMO the Nikon has always seemed a bit smaller to me, so if you have a small hand you may want the smaller designed body, and vice versa if you have bear paws you may want a larger designed body.

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Started with a t1i now have a 7d . You can buy a refurb from adorma and save a few hundres I think there is some kind of photo show at the Javits center now till Sunday. Look up the prices before you go.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
iCoral

Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)

Friends: (1)

user_offline.gif
<A href="http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=11731" rel=nofollow>
Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera Kit Bundle

The Bundle Includes:

Nikon D7000 Camera Kit:
- Nikon 18-105mm DX VR Lens
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery
- MH-25 Quick Charger
- Camera Strap
- USB Cable
- Audio Video Cable
- User's Manual & CD

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G DX Lens
with 52mm UV Filter

Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VRII DX
with 72mm UV Filter

**Asking Price is $1600**

DO NOT SHIP, ONLY PICK UP.

I'm Located in Brooklyn (Bensonhurst)
Attached Thumbnails
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

iCoralView Public ProfileSend a private message to iCoralFind More Posts by iCoral

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: