morly

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I'm new to this community but i'm a very dedicated photographer. Photography is important, as it can be used to properly illustrate a problem you might have with your setup, so that you can get the appropriate advice to help resolve it sooner. It can also be used to show us just how fantastic your setup is. Whatever the case, from color correction to aperture decisions to focal lengths, in camera or in Photoshop, I'm here to help! I will be at the Fall Frag Swap on November 18th if you have any questions but you can also fire some off on this thread!

Best,
Arturo Olmos

morly

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use both the traditional film medium and the digital medium.. I shoot the Canon platform of both crop sensor and full frame DSLR's Canon 60d and Canon 5d MarkII. I shoot both medium and 35mm format film on a Canon Ae-1, Canon r2000, Nikon f5, and Mamiya rz67 with the digital back occasionally. I scan most of my film using a Hasselblad Flextight X5 or an Imacon 345. Mostly speedlight lighting with ocassional Omni or Tota lights I use these because I am familiar with them and I need nothing else to get exactly what I want. Dre, My portfolio is mostly fashion, art, and documentary based, but you're welcomed to see my site at www.arturoolmos.com or my blog at shiftingshutters.tumblr.com. Stbarnabas, that sounds fine.

Best to you all!
Art

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: