P

Pedro

Looking around the PC i found these to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

krustycat

Copepod
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pedro, you have to participate in MASNA photo contest

contest.jpg

MASNA 2006 PHOTO CONTEST

The Marine Aquarium Societies of North America, Inc. (MASNA) is proud to be sponsoring its Photo Contest for a second year!
The contest includes the following four categories and is being judged by four internationally recognized marine aquarium authors and experts including:

Coral – Eric Borneman
Marine Fish - Scott Michael
Marine Invertebrates - Daniel Knop
Marine Macro Images - Anthony Calfo

Not only will your entries be judged by these distinguished experts, but each winner (three from each category) will be awarded a cash prize as well as have their winning photograph and their name included in the 2007 MASNA Calendar on sale at MACNA XVIII this September.

The cash prizes for each category will be:
1st Place - $100
2nd Place - $50
3rd Place - $25

The deadline for submitting your entries is July 26th, 2006.

Rossana

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks everyone. I'm just trying to keep the forum fresh.

Tony, one of these days, don't worry! I can always use new material.

Rossana,
I knew about that Masna contest. But you have to pay a fee i believe to enter. Wasn't really feeling that.

BTW, i took all of these at Peter's(Ulmo) tank. Just gotta give some credit, :wink1:

krustycat

Copepod
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pedro said:
Rossana,
I knew about that Masna contest. But you have to pay a fee i believe to enter. Wasn't really feeling that.

Only $ 5 for the trimester, $ 20/yr.
I'm MASNA member.
But also if you are a current member of a MASNA Club (like LIRA or so) you can enter with 10 photos.
Another member with permission of the author could present someone else's photos.

Rossana

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: