Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I have a canon 3.2 megapixal but takes horrible pics when i zoom in, i was wondering what kind of camera everyone else is using. What would be the best for zooming in and taking pics of my tank.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
What exactly doesn't come out right when you shoot? You can still get a decent pic from 3.2. I am just asking to see if it's a setting that needs to be tweaked. Maybe you can post a pic for us to look at?

Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Picture048_thumb.jpg
The first pic is without zoom, the 2nd is with 2x zoom

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I need you to post a bigger pic of the first thumbnail. The second one just looks like handshake. Keep in mind that the more you zoom in the more noticeable the shake becomes. You probably already know this, but a cheap tripod will do wonders for you. Or you can secure it to say a chair and use the timer function. Whatever accomplishes the same goal of reducing vibration.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Chief, make sure the glass is clean, and make sure that you are close enough so that the glass is out of reach of the focus. Then it will focus beyond that. If you have algea on the glass and you are too far, it will most likely try to zone in on the glass. So just try to get as close as possible.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: