S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
not positive but i think you need to put the camera on the macro setting tank the pic then you can zoom in a resize the pic

R32Brightliner

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
While using macro setting does help, you need to also understand what your camera can do. Apperature settings, shutter speeds etc need to be understood to accomplish what you want. Tripod is also a must.
Also, type of lens you are using also affects your pics (micro, zoom, fast or slow lens, focal length of the lens, etc).
Many different factors.... many different combinations. Many different outcomes. Hope that helps some.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Since that casio is a point and shoot, you have some limits. I would highly recommend a tripod if possible, or prop the camera where it can't shake. Learn the controls, aperture, shutter, and manual. To get most of the subject in focus you need a small aperture like f22 or so. With shutter, the faster you set it, the less shake you get. I like shooting in manual because i can select the aperture and shutter to suit my needs. With a small aperture like that, you will need alot of light. Either ambient or flash. You will most likely have to experiment with the settings until you get the right combo/ratio.

While that is a 7.2megapixel camera, you can zoom in to a certain extent. Keep in mind though that that will degrade the picture. And of course that's only possible if the image is sharp to begin with.

Let us know if you need more answers.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: