rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I made a mistake never said I perfect. Anyone that thinks I'm BS about the camera pm me will hook up and u can see for your self

Let me see if I understand. You made a mistake by cropping out someones watermark and made another mistake by posting the cropped pictures on here, and then a 3rd mistake by posting on Reef2Reef also???
There is a great saying that goes "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". I refuse to believe all 3 times were a mistake, maybe posting someone else's pictures once...but you went through the process of cropping out the watermark!

Last edited:

ajk'sReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hears the camera

OOOOHHH whast that same picture that I took in the tank ill post the rest when I get home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 190

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
You're picture is crap dude!!!! Looks out of focus, not centered, and the color is way off!
Talk some more s*** while you're standing in it!
Show us some colony shots...oh that's right, you only have tiny frags.
Lastly, Pictures come out "well", not "good".

Last edited by a moderator:

ajk'sReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Your right I only have frags and YOUR point is????? I choose not to by colonies is there a problem with that. 50% of the members I'm sure by frags. No need to by the hole thing they will grow PUTZ. Just cause u bye them whole what does that make u MR. King S*** or something.

May not be 100% perfect picture but its damb good to me. All I Need to do is work on it a little harder but I really don't care if its Perefect

Last edited by a moderator:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I buy frags, nothing wrong with buying frags. My point was you cant/wont grow them out! I saw your other post offering frags (when you only have a frag to frag).
I would post pictures that I took (I don't steal other people's photos like a THIEF would), but Im afraid you'll steal them and repost them claiming them as yours.

Last edited:

ajk'sReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Yes I did offer 1 polyp frag from a frag all I want is other people to get what I have . I have had the ones that I was looking to sell for a few months they have grown 1-2 polyps so I was trying to get back what I payed for them is there a issue with that if so let me no. Once the one from reef pets start growing there's nothing wrong with cuting 1-2 off and selling them. Just looking to be able to get newer zoas am I wrong for wanting to do that.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
There is no "wrong". Sorry I was a D***. I just don't like when a person takes credit for someone else's work (unless permission is granted). Show me your pics of all the corals you posted and ill apologize.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Guys chill out .. If he says he has this zoas just let him be .. If you have something good to say, say it. if not just ignore the post ..

This always amazes me. I should mind my own business, but you don't have to and can post this message?!?? I just don't get how this is logical to you. Also, if you read all posts, he insulted me first, then I fired back.

dadat1968

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
My bad .. Just saying to stop the argument .. From the first place it is his problem if he post something that doesnt belong to him.. He keeps saying he made a mistake and lets just leave it like that .. Unless you are a cop to police anyone that made a mistake ? Or post something that doesnt belong to them? Anyways peace just saying .. My respond on this thread ends here..

ajk'sReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sorry for the insult but it was a mistake no big deal like I said I'll post the ones I took when I get home later tonight I'm at a party I really don't have time for this right now.
This always amazes me. I should mind my own business, but you don't have to and can post this message?!?? I just don't get how this is logical to you. Also, if you read all posts, he insulted me first, then I fired back.

ajk'sReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hear u go

Hear is what i ment to post 3 rd picture 1 polyp melted away.

Attachments

• IMGP0136 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0136 (Small).JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 198
  • IMGP0148 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0148 (Small).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMGP0140 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0140 (Small).JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 193

dadat1968

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Just read your post from R2R. you bought those frags from that guy so you cropped the same pictures .. Misunderstanding .. You should be careful next time.. You could face charges using other photographers pic. Other than that good luck! Nice zoas btw

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: