Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So, I'm looking after ajcut7's fish for him while he's away. I feel that it's a cruel twist of fate that sends me walking past NWA on the way to and on the way from his apartment. I went in today to see if they had any fish traps (honest, I did!)

Because I am a glutton for punishment, I had to look at the fish they had in. When I was in South Africa, I saw the prettist golden fish swimming around in the tank at the aquarium there. I took some photos of it, and upon searching, I determined it was a particular color morph of the golden midas blenny. And what did I see in NWA? THE SAME COLOR MORPH. (most of the ones I've seen before have a dark blue/black coloration on their bellies)

I always said I would get a blenny. And since the mandarin is going to a better home ....

427603333_fbd8a196ae.jpg

427603330_3afbf3e7cc.jpg

It's really hard to get a good picture of this guy because he moves his whole body when he swims around. And he's FAST! But he's got such great coloration, I had to share.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: