NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello everyone and welcome to the new Photo Gallery forum! I'm really excited about this forum because we'll finally have a place here specifically designed to share our pictures of our tank inhabitants. I've been graciously asked to moderate along with the rdo staff by the powers that be, and very humbly accepted.

For those who don't know me, I'm just a hobbyist trying to learn the ropes in photography, so I'll pretty much be learning and "oooh'ing" and "aaah'ing" along with the rest of you at the great pics I'm sure we'll see here. :) I've already seen some mind-boggling pics in the general discussion, so I know we've got some talented aquarium photographers in our midst. So, without further ado, let's see those pics! :D

Here's one of my older pics, but still one of my all-time favorites... (unfortunately the fish is no longer with me) :/

Attachments

• lineatus2.jpg
    lineatus2.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 2,056
A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks so much. This fourm will be fun.

I have been really getting into video lately. Do you want that posted here as well, or should I put it in the General fourm?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: