• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
All of the pictures are great Pnoyreefer. But just incase anyone hasn't seen the tank in person yet it is deefinately worth the trip even if you are not jumpng on one of his corals that he has for sale.

Pnoyreefer has a lot more of everything in his tank, zoos, acros, and lps. So i am sure there are more pictures coming. Nice work, hope to see some more pics soon.

Thanks Chris . I am glad you are happy and worth your trip..but my tank is not all that but thanks for the kudos... Hope your zoa and sps do well in your tank. Thanks for stopping by....

Wes- Your next in line sorry ... gotta be fair and eventhough we buddies I just have to respect my waiting list :(

Kathy - Thanks I like the new paly too pretty kool

Willie - Thanks man !

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
New One's

Pink Lemonade - Will update with better pics

018-5.jpg

True blue with Red skirt

017-4.jpg

thanks for lookin!

mynd

What the???
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Pnoy!

Thanks for showing me this great place. I have to get my hands on some of those amazing frags. Unreal.. Best out there.

Thanks again!

PS. Check out my gallery I added some photos, unless of course you have already seen them.

Last edited:

mynd

What the???
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Pnoy!

Hey I left a message on the forums for you about the 6th. I need to know a time and if we are bringing food or not? Just let me know..

Also is that photo of a chalice???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=160132022208&rd=1&rd=1

I am just curious if you have one of those, it kinda looks like it..

Also, Amazing photos once again. Hope to see you soon.. Be well and NICE NICE NICE!!!!

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Thanks Jorge for making me a top down box..Its hard to take some shots but more practice will make it easy for me.. Here is my first attempt lastnight ...more SPS pics to come thanks for lookin

Slimer
053.jpg

Kedds tri-color or Nana ( love it really deep purple body)
057-1.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: