Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louey,

I can't offer much tips on top-down photos. All I do is turn off the pumps, point the camera at an angle (about 15-30 degrees), and snap away with flash. That's about it, and it works well for me. I may try building a box like some people here to see if I can shoot top-down photos with ambient lighting. Flash photography works for me, but I prefer "natural" light.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually Len, both of your points are good ones. I was shooting straight down, without a flash. Now I have hope... Thanks!

Louey

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SWEET! If you want, post a new thread in this forum with a link to that thread. Kinda funny, but i've noticed some people only visit the photo forum and not the rest of others :::len shakes his head::: ;)

"supernano" .... :lol: 8)

Acro1

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Len,

I'm not selling frags but am looking for a frag of the PM if you have we can work on a trade.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I lost my PM to RTN last september. I only have a few tiny frags left over that I'm growing out for myself :(

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old top-down photo (shot with flash):

topdown2.jpeg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: