• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

This is my favorite time of year "up north".

Since i A) don't have a digital camera and B) don't really have a Fall "season" down here... would it be ok to ask you amazing photographers to share your Fall themed photos? I promise to contribute when I get my camera :)

A

Anonymous

mjen, I posted this in the Sump- some people were complainers about non-reef stuff in the photo gallery.

Autumn Photos

HD

A

Anonymous

hiddendragonet":2v9pm0q7 said:
mjen, I posted this in the Sump- some people were complainers about non-reef stuff in the photo gallery.

Autumn Photos

HD

We can't post anything here except reef only photos? What happened to the non-reef photo thread? :?

A

Anonymous

Thanks HD :)

I did not know about the non-reef implication in the Forum title, I just saw "Photo Gallery" and assumed. Guess they're right about people who ASS-U-ME things :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hmmm, where's that moderator's hat?! ;-)

Truly, the photography forum is open to any and all sorts of photography (well, within the over-arching RDO user agreement, that is), and we welcome photos of anything and everything. Our goal here in the photo forum is to encourage photography of all natures and to grow as photographers, both in technical ability and artistic 'eye'.

That being said, RDO is a reef-related forum, so we like the bulk of the photography displayed to be of a reef-related nature. The sort of unspoken rule (which isn't even a rule) is that we'd like people that put up their photos to have at least 2/3 of them be reef related. But when all's said and done, you won't find me 'moderating' anybody's photography (unless it goes against the user agreement, as I've mentioned earlier).

Now come on, fall is the best season of the year, and I want to see some color, dammit! :D I'm hoping to go on a foliage shooting-spree myself this weekend.

mountainbiker619

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok..let me get this started :)

Attachments

• fall colors.jpg
    fall colors.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,737
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bucolic Buffalo":71lxzo35 said:
hiddendragonet":71lxzo35 said:

Autumn Photos

HD

We can't post anything here except reef only photos? What happened to the non-reef photo thread? :?

Oh, the mods didn't complain. I won't mention any names, but it was Hwarang. ;) I's just givin' him a hard time.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As promised!

These are from the campus of Purdue University, Kelly's and my alma mater.

Attachments

• 10---2003-956_rs.jpg
    10---2003-956_rs.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 2,689
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more...

Attachments

• 10---2003-952_rs.jpg
    10---2003-952_rs.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 2,690
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another, this time with Kel in it.

Attachments

• 10---2003-937_rs.jpg
    10---2003-937_rs.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 2,664
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sharkky.. the colors are wooonderful (as always ;) ) The mums are especially reminiscent of fall for me (ahhh.. the good ol' days of selling them for the football team). THank you!!!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more...

Attachments

• 10---2003-951_rs.jpg
    10---2003-951_rs.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 2,616
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, got a few more last weekend. Sorry if it seems like I'm copying you, John, but I am trying to learn Photoshop, so it was good practice with your borders. :)

*Edit- There, I fixed the word "Autumn"

Attachments

• farm.jpg
    farm.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2,579
  • leaves.jpg
    leaves.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 2,581
  • autumn.jpg
    autumn.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,539
  • autumn.jpg
    autumn.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,540
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thad, you showoff. ;-) Those are spectacular! I'm leaving for my parents' place in the back-woods of northern Indiana this afternoon, so hopefully I'll be able to get some really good shots over the next couple days.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wade & HD...

8O ...what Sharkky said! Absolutely beautiful!!

Can't wait for the latest from Indiana, Sharkky!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: