dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, just giving you a hard time here. You and me both love us some pics, but I have not seen any pics from you in, well, I cant remember when...

SO... Whatcha got???

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:lol:

I suck with my camera on the tank. But I'll try to accomplish a photo session sometime this weekend. I'll also take pics of the stand, too. :)

My tank is very packed and that is why I've got to get my move on this 180G.

P.S. I thought the title said, "BLEEDINGTHOUGHT The pictures you requested!!" So, I thought it'd be a bunch of external overflow pictures. :lol: :lol:

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I do have some close-ups on hand from a friend's camera (much better than mine) from October:
ThiagoTrachBrain2.jpg

ThiagoLoboBrain.jpg

ThiagoAlveopora.jpg

That alveopora is almost gone. :( Not sure if it just perished for being such a needy coral or if it wasn't happy with the flow. (I lost about 3/4" of a huge pearl bubble that I had because of too much flow before I moved it... :( )

Anyhow, hope this hold you guys over for a little bit. My tank's nothing to amazed at, really, especially not when it's pictures. But like I said, they'll come sometime this weekend.

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice Thiago, hopefully this attention does not go to your head like that LEN guy with his tank.. Cant wait to see more..

Then Duane must follow up with his softy tank pics.. He promised..

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so like I said, I'm not very good with taking reef pictures. And my camera's quality doesn't help much. So, sorry for the blurriness everywhere, the lack of focus, and for the dirty glass. I'm not happy with the tank because it's too stuffed with corals, too stuffed with rock, and all scratched up. I'll go ahead and post a bunch, since I haven't in a very long time.

Left side of tank:

2-23-07February034.jpg

2-23-07February033.jpg

2-23-07February028.jpg

This one I took last night with the lights off, through the top:

2-23-07February011.jpg

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VERY NICE!!!. You have some serious coral line growing on the back. How long have you had your sailfin? He looks good. Nice tank.

Time Duane to step up with the softy pics....

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, guys. I've had the sailfin for about 8 months, I think. He's already fat enough and I only feed every other day or so. I can only imagine what he'll be like if I get some anthias on the new tank and have to start feeding more often. :) And trido, where are the pics? :wink:

Got a bunch of frags from the fish club meeting today. No matter how packed the tank is, you can't refuse free frags, right? :D Pink milli, purple digitata, pink birdsnest, pom pom xenia, xenia elongata, blue sponge, green cap, orange cap, purple tip staghorn (I think), bright green/yellow zoas, and another unidentified SPS. All of those were free. And since our club meeting are usually on the other side of town, I always stop by a large fish store over there. It's been a good while since I've bought something at a LFS lately but this time I walked out with a green fungia, a queen conch, and a fighting conch, all for 25 bucks! :D

The club meeting had a demonstration about tank drilling and now I'm even more confident about doing all the glass cutting and drilling on the new tank! :P

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOLY CRAP!!! you got all those frags in 1 day and FREE! WOW! I am jealous. I want to get a green cap, and pink birdsnest. I need to join a club..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: