A

Anonymous

I had everything set up to join the class, but I seem to be the only one in the chat room.

The room is #photo08, right?

I think I am on the right server. I can get into #reefs.

Anyone got a clue what I am doing wrong?

Louey

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it's louey there too.

Was I in the wrong chat room (#photo08) ?

Kalki

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that both of those rooms were listed. I kept bouncing back and forth till others showed up in #fish08. Hope to see you this next week.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would some enter #photo08 and/or #fish08.

I am in those chat channels and am to keep them open all day and want to verify that I am in the right room. So just stop by and type something, that way when I check back I can see that you were there.

I'm also in #reefs, so I am pretty sure that I am on the right server.

Louey

BCinYa

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louey
Hey Louey;
I saw you in #fish08 & left you a message there.
Did you get it?
Open the chat room again, early on Sunday and send me an email ([email protected]) and we'll confirm it's all working.
Cheers, Chris

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw you entered #fish08 and had a notification that you were trying to send me a file. It was a jpg file from you. I couldn't receive it since you had left the room.

But this means the connection is good.

So, is the class in #fish08?

I thought it was to be in #photo08.

Louey

BCinYa

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"So, is the class in #fish08? I thought it was to be in #photo08."

Ya, #photo08 would probably make sense, but the info Wade put up for the class instructions on the MACO site said #fish08, so we were running with that.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That explain's why I missed class last week, I guess.

I'll be there this Sunday for sure.

Louey

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my mistake guys, really sorry about missing that typo in the instructions. I recreate each course from a static template and then customize each and missed one of the two locations in the text with the information.

From now on, please use #photo08 for your chats.
I will attempt to establish it as a hidden channel with moderation privileges now that I am back in town from a meeting all last week.

Wade

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: